- Getting started as a reseller
- How to make money as a reseller
- Territory concerns
- Will my customers know about Virtual Hosting
- Marketing tips
- How to sign up New Accounts
GETTING STARTED AS A RESELLER
- Earn money by reselling web hosting services
- Build a reoccurring revenue stream
- Compliment your existing products and services
- Tap into the vast opportunities on the Internet
- Virtual Hosting Services will take care of the technology
- Rely on Virtual Hosting Services excellent support
How do I sign up as a Reseller?
1. Submit the Reseller Contract
2, Signup for Hosting Service for your 1st Site
3. Pay One
Time Reseller Sign Up Fee: $25.00
Will my customers be satisfied with Virtual Hosting Service?
- YES, YES, YES
- Best equipment - with 24 hour monitoring
- Best support
How do I get a reseller ID?
Answer: Submit the Reseller Contract
Table of Contents
HOW TO MAKE MONEY AS A RESELLER
How does our company make a profit as a Reseller?
- Your company receives 10% off the price of the Annual Hosting fee
- Your company can also markup the price to whatever price the market will accept For
example: Our basic 500 MB web site Plan is $99.00 per year . Reseller cost is
- Your company will be charged for $ 89.10 for the first 12 month term You can then
resell the service for whatever price the market will accept. Often two to three times the
cost. Our prices are so competitive that the market will support the resellers prices
- Some of Our most successful resellers bundle our offering along with other services
provided by their firms. This allows the customer to receive a total solution which is of
more value to them.
Are there exclusive territories available? Answer:
HOW TO SIGN UP NEW ACCOUNTS:
You can sign up New Accounts by Credit Card on our secure
WILL MY CUSTOMERS KNOW ABOUT VIRTUAL HOSTING SERVICES ?
- Our goal is to stay in the background and help promote the reseller company
- Virtual Hosting Services sends correspondence, bills
and contracts, to the reseller, not end-user
What are the best ways to advertise?
- Register your company with all search engines.
- Advertise in trade magazines - Internet magazines are more targeted than general
- Build relationships with web developers
How do I register a foreign (non - U.S.) domain name?
- We can serve domain names other than .com, .net, or .org, but the end user will be
responsible to register their domain name with the proper local authority within your
country. Upon activating your account, We will provide you with an IP address that should
be used on your domain application form.
- We will handle all INTERNIC registration. You will be named as the Administrative
Here are the steps for activating a non-US domain:
- Check with the agency in your country who manages domain names to obtain their
registration procedures. You also need to get the proper form or template that is required
for the registration.
- We will email you an activation notice that will include an IP address.
- Complete the necessary information on your domain form or template and be sure to
include the IP address that was provided by Us
You can find more information at:
Asian Pacific region: http://www.apnic.net/
RIPE - Europe: http://www.ripe.net/
US : http://www.isi.edu:80/div7/infra/iana.html
How do I transfer accounts? Answer:
- When completeing the order form make sure you select select the transfer option
Can a reseller sell accounts under their own domain? Answer:
- Yes, resellers can resell home pages under their domain
- Accounts will NOT have their own userid and password for ftp
- Resellers will have to manage the additional sites.